donderdag 25 september 2014

Delightfull Thursday with December Cupcake and Christmas Tickets...


Ohh Christmas is coming closer and closer really fast so you better have your cards ready before you have to buy Hallmarks!!! Yuckkieee then everybody gets the same card and we do not want that DO WE!!! hahahahha
So here is my card for Delightfull Thursday and I used the December Cupcake this time with thee Christmas Tickets... Coloured with Spectrum Noir markers and pencils... I kept the card CAS style as I printed it large so it is a large card :) hahahaah but that makes colouring all the small details easier ;) I added Viva Gloss Gell to the lightbulbs so they look like real glass now. And Stickles to the stars...

I am playing the following challenges..

As You Like it with Favourite Digistamp... This is my favourite from Digital Delights by Louby Lou I love the little rendeer.


Hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous card Ria :-) such a cute image, I love the cupcake tree complete with fairy lights and train track ,, FAB :-) this really made me smile :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Aborable thank you for joining us at inky impressions

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So cute! Thanks for sharing your adorable card with us at Inky Impressions this week.
    Cheers Nicole

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. That is a cute reindeer! Love the glossy baubles too.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    As You Like It Challenge,
    The Sugar Bowl Challenge, and
    Crafty Little Fairies.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria