zaterdag 3 oktober 2015

Sweet Pea Stamps- Conie Fong's Little Blossom...


Here is a card I made a couple months ago but I never ever blogged it ;) heheheh that is the problem when you create alot and don't have all the time (or created for special tv releases)to blog some cards are forgotten so I am trying to catch up with my neglected cards as I do think they should be shown ;)
I coloured her with alcohol markers and enhanced with pencils. Papers are from Wild Rose Studio.

I am playing the following challenges...
Brown Sugar...
Jo's Scrap Shack...
Crafting by Designs...

hugs Ria

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely card!
    Thank's for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge this week!
    Good luck,
    Giada DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow...she is way too cute to be forgotten! You card is so beautiful! Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria