woensdag 10 februari 2016

Conie Fong's Sally and her Squirrel...


Goodmorning Wednesday :) after starting rainy and grey the sun is shining here in Holland :) so that makes the world alot more brighter then all the rain and wind we have had :)
This is Sally and her Squirrel by Conie Fong. I coloured her with markers and enhanced with pencils. and added frantage around the image.
The gorgeouss panel die is from Tattered Lace Dies. I used the Martha Stewart Snowflake punch behind my roses as leaves.  Sentiment is from CC Designs.


I am playing the following challenges...

Hope you enjoyed my card :)
hugs Ria



2 opmerkingen:

  1. so cute card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a pretty card. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria