maandag 11 april 2016

Birthday Surprises...

Can't believe it is monday already :) I soo didn't blog yesterday just wasn't feeling up to it ;) LOL so today I am here again with a card I just finished. I coloured up Leilani from Conie Fong this morning as my Early morning colouring that I always show on my facebook timeline :) She is coloured with alcohol markers, pencils, Sparkle pen, White molotow marker for white dots. Printed on Kraft cardstock. I used this time Crafter's Companion but I can not recommend it for use with alcohol markers as it sneaky drinks up alot of ink and you have to watch for bleeding....
Sentiment is from CC Designs no idea which set as I was on their dt years ago and just cut up sets and placed in storages without names most of them :) Stored them on occasions was easier then storing all the sets separatly :) Nameless paperpad but pretty papers with glitters....

I am playing the following challenges...
Followed the sketch today from :

Hugss Ria



6 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous card, your colouring looks amazing and I love the papers you have teamed it with. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great card with fabulous papers and awesome colouring.Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I really think this card is cute

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. These are really pretty papers. And your coloring is beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. She is really beautiful. Such lovely details! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Thats a really beautiful picture and great desing! love the stitching.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria