maandag 21 november 2016

Ching Chou Kuik- Thank you.....

 Today it is my turn to showcase on the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook page... And our monthly challenge is still going so there is time for you to come play with us.... the theme is Thankfull Thoughts..... So I made this Thank you card with the gorgeousss Red Poppies stamp....
I coloured her with my Spectrum Noir markers and enhanced with my Colourblend pencils with blending sollution.
-------------
Vandaag is het mijn beurt om een beetje inspiratie te tonen in de Ching Chou Kuik facebook groep. En het thema van de Maandelijkse challenge is Thankfull thoughts dus vandaar nog maals een Bedankt kaartje. Deze keer heb ik de mooie stempel Red Poppies gebruikt en gekleurd met de Spectrum Noir markers en Colourblend potloden met de geurloze terpetine.....

I am playing the following challenges....



hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely card Ria. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, CYP DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh woooww your coloring this lady sooo adorable
    perfecto and sweet Image too
    and I have that Thanks you from Hero Arts too I remember I have and you remind me again to use it :)
    many thanks to play with us at Sunday Stamps this time
    Hugs
    Monika

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria